Friday, September 11, 2009

Erin's Job Update

Some of you may have heard by now but I will be working full-time this school year at Central Grade School. It all came about last minute as an opening came available. I am SO excited. We finally get the benefits we've been needing for the past couple years. It's great coverage and we feel so fortunate. SO...what am I doing? I will continue working as a Reading Recovery teacher for half the day and then the other half I will be a Resource Room teacher for students that qualify for Special Education. I am not certified in Special Ed. so I am really honored to have been given this opportunity. I've always had a passion for the Special Education side of teaching, so now I am considering more schooling to work towards my certification. I've been told I'll always have a job, if I stay with Special Education. I feel so lucky!

No comments: