Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good-Bye Spring, Hello Summer!

I don't know where all the time goes but boy, has it sure flown! This past school year just flew faster than any I remember so far.
Let's see...what is new? Well, Carter is officially potty-trained. We are still working on consistency at nighttime but for the most part he is doing great. He's such a big boy. He will begin preschool this fall. And the best part, he can come to school with me! I recently received good news that I will be teaching Kindergarten full-time at Old Mission Peninsula School this coming school year. I worked at OMPS my second year of teaching, so it is a familiar placement for me. It's a great school and I am so glad Carter will have the opportunity to attend school there too.

We have been really enjoying our Spring/Summer so far. We have captured some great moments :) Here are some pictures from our first week of Summer (wedding, beach day, strawberry picking and the Sand Dunes)...we've been BUSY!!

No comments: