Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Holidays 2010

Thanksgiving and Christmas came and went this year. I can't believe how fast the time goes. I turned 30 on November 27th. I am really excited for my 30's. They will be great :) Life is in a good place by 30...I'm married to my best friend, have a beautiful, healthy son, have a great job, a reliable vehicle, and a home to keep us warm. Those are the essentials, right? Oh, and an amazing support system of wonderful family and friends...gotta have that. All and all, life is good :)

Carter turned 4 on December 8th. Where does the time go? He is so independent now. Carter's been attending preschool 3-days/week and really enjoying it. He has made a lot of new friends. He was really fun this Christmas. He asked Santa for a space ship and an airplane. He was pretty excited to find both under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning.
Happy New Year 2011!!

Carter's 4th Birthday- blowing out the candles on his homemade cake that he decorated :)

Meeting Santa at Bud's in Interlochen


Christmas morning!
Christmas Day!


Mommy and Carter at Christmas!

No comments: